Cody portrait

Cody portrait

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11, 2010 -- Part One

Gosh its so good to hear from all of you!! Can we just keep these emails going for the rest of my life?? at least through college.....haha.  but oh yeah!! my companion is Elder Whited from Ogden
 
And duh... basketball is getting dominated by me.. they call me "malone in the 90's"
 
Im so sorry I cant respond at full length to everybody! they only give us 30 minutes, which is barely enough time to just right my experiances... when i get in the field i can take alot longer.. so thats when i can answer all your burning MTC questions...haha.
 
Just know that my testimony has grown so much... especially my love for the scriptures! we listened to a devotional from the MTC by Elder Holland.. it was about "Dont you dare leave with a regret".. "simply...PULL UP YOUR SOCKS, and GO TO WORK!" WOW it was such a pwerful message, as it seems with everything we do.. I love this gospel, and love to see the work moving forward! ...Its such a blessing to be here with only 50 other guys.. we all feel so loved by the mission president and everyone else..This MTC is also such a gorgeous place!!!!
 
LOVE YA!!!!
 
Elder Eliason

No comments:

Post a Comment